Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Goodbye Home sweet home :)

I leave today and am not sure quite how to feel. I've honestly got about a million thoughts running through my mind and am on the biggest emotional roller coaster of my life! I just want to thank everyone for all the support and prayers, I know this is going to be an amazing experience but it's nice to have good family and friends behind me. My dad and I are taking off to D.C. this afternoon to catch our evening flight to Qatar. I'm lucky because I will be flying "Raymond Petty Style" which means business class the whole way BABY!!! I will take some pictures and post again soon, which will be the first time from an Arab country! I love you Beka and Forrest, have a great school year and make me proud! Mom, you're seriously AMAZING for giving me all the life opportunities and unconditional love and support. I know it's going to be hard for us "besties" to be apart, but I promise Ill come home with some great stories and lots of presents. Oh, and you know we will skype ALL the time :) Take care of the cats for me, esp Jojo, haha I know she's a pain. So I guess that's all, until next time. Ma'salama

2 comments:

  1. Hope the journey is off to a great start! :)

    Love, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck and have fun Alicia! I look forward to following your travels!

    ReplyDelete